ASTM Code: American institute standard used for Oil & Gas, Power ASTM stands for American Society for Testing and Materials. These standards specify the chemical composition, strength, testing, product form and dimensional tolerances of different material products. Materials are listed by a 3 digit number with letter prefix (E.g., A105 specifies carbon steel forgings for piping applications. This is a common material used for flanges)
- The American Petroleum institute (API).
- The American Iron & Steel institute (AISI).
- The American Society for Testing and materials (ASTM).
- The American National standard institute (AISI).
- The American welding society (AWS).
- The American Water Works Association (AWWA).
- The American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME)